The Fontana warehouse is a dedicated space located in the very busy industrial area of Southern California known as the Inland Empire. It is said there is over 1 billion square feet of industrial space within 5 miles of the Ontario Airport, and we are part of that. The I-10 freeway is less than 1/2 mile from the logistics warehouse and is known as one of the busiest trucking corridors in the country. The Port of LA is 50 minutes west and rail is available within 1 mile of the warehouse. This third-party logistics warehouse has temperature controlled space and is food grade.
- Total Building Square Footage: 411,500
- Cooler Square Footage: 5,000
- Office Square Footage: 12,260
- Total Number of Dock Doors: 78
- Column Spacing: 52 ft x 50 ft
- Lot Size: 34.99 acres
United Facilities, Inc.
11618 Mulberry Avenue
Fontana, CA 92337
Email: Darrin Stuhr
See This Location's Google+ Page
SERVICES & CAPABILITIES
As one of Fontana, California's leading sources for third-party logistics, warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution, we provide a complete range of services and capabilities.
- Warehousing and Fulfillment - Manage and operate customized, streamlined warehouse and fulfillment services that help boosts our customer's bottom line is the key to our warehousing solutions. Learn more about our warehousing and fulfillment services.
- Packaging - Co-locating our customer's packaging and assembly needs with storage and warehousing saves money and time by eliminating a step in the supply chain. Learn more about how your Fontana, California business can leverage our packaging services.
- Information Technology - Operate both turnkey and industry standard warehouse management and packaging systems supported by our information technology (IT) capabilities. Learn more and visit our information technology page.
- Transportation - Leverage our third party logistics solutions, and trust a team of experts who knows that transportation is one of the most important aspects in the supply chain. Learn more about our transporation services.
- Value Added Services - At United Facilities, we have implemented several vital improvements in the way we do business. Continuous Improvement (CI) is the foundation of of our services, and it can be defined as ongoing effort to improve products, services or processes. See more information about our value added services.